Warfare 16/17 November 2019

What’s going on when.....
Poacher
Supporting Member

Warfare 16/17 November 2019

Post by Poacher »

Good morning All,

Went to Warfare on Saturday and it was my first time, loads of traders and some good demo / participation games the Raid on Cassinga by Jemina Fawr etc looked even better than the pictures. Loads of competition games. All in all a good show and I see that they are looking to move it to Ascot Race course next year. Well done the Reading crowd. Rob :-)

Jemima Fawr

Re: Warfare 16/17 November 2019

Post by Jemima Fawr »

Cheers Poacher! thmbs2)

Yes, we had a great show (we won the best demo game! thmbs2) ) and it was seriously busy - especially on the Saturday. Quite a few of the traders said that they'd taken more on the Saturday morning than they'd taken over the whole weekend last year!

The apres-show scene was equally good... I was able to tell my wife over the phone on the Friday night, quite truthfully that I was only 'drinking in moderation'... It was actually THE Moderation, which is a lovely pub across the road, which on Friday night had a fantastic ska band playing... That, followed by two successive days of excellent Gurkha curry, meant that I was slightly 'tired and emotional' at the show... :mrgreen:
Life too exciting? Difficulty sleeping? Jemima Fawr's Miniatures Wargames Blog could be just the solution you've been looking for! thmbs2) http://www.jemimafawr.co.uk/

Return to “Events Calendar”